Thursday, June 16, 2011

Learning the Magnificent Chinese!

Tonight I finally sat down and decided I wanted to learn Chinese and I realized I need to. Eventually, I want to speak it fluently. I always notice my parents are happy to see me learining it, but wish they could. It is fascinating to me how hard it can be to say one simple word in Chinese. When we move it is going to be a challenge, but I will be fine. As long as I know the simple things at first. At my school everyone has to take a Chinese class so that is where I will learn a lot. I'm excited and want to learn more and more each day and hopefully will.

"If you can speak three languages you're trilingual. If you can speak two languages you're bilingual. If you can speak only one language you're an American." ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment