Friday, June 10, 2011

Every second of everyday that past means my family and I are one step closer to our Amazing adventure to China. Are house has already been rented, we are about to sale the car, and most of our rooms in our house are empty including mine. It is a little overwhelming at times because we have done so much and there is still so much to do. We all work together and help one another as much as we can though so I know we can get through it. This also means when something goes we get something new in China. We just got and email from the principal telling us that they switched our apartments. Good thing is that it seems even nicer than before and we get our own rooms. It's also closer to the school. I am very stoked about school. It is a drastic change. My mom is teaching 6th grade all subjects which will be very different because she has always taught high school. My dad is going to be my Math and Science teacher. (Lord help me)
The most different thing in my opinion is that there are hardly any people at this school. In my grade there is about 12 or 13 people. That is something that is totally new for me because at my school now there is 180 students.
See taking an adventure can be a lot of hard work ,but it is worth it in the end!
The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment